↓ Recent Work
- User Interface Design, Icon DesignVisual Studio for Mac 17 ShellAfter years of dreaming about the future of Xamarin Studio and then Visual Studio for Mac, I directed the redesign, and created a new, modern application style.
- Icon DesignXamarin macOS Application IconsSee the macOS application icons I designed for Xamarin Studio, Sketches, Workbooks, Visual Studio Code, and Visual Studio for Mac.
- User Interface Design, Icon DesignHigh–Density FluentAfter Microsoft announced the Fluent Design System in 2017, I was assigned to integrate its design aesthetics into our visually demanding developer applications.
- User Interface Design, Icon Design, HTML/CSS/JSWelcome ScreenLearn about the evolution of the first screen in Xamarin Studio and Visual Studio for Mac.
See more in the Work section.
↓ Recent Articles
- My Three GPTs Now on the OpenAI GPT StoreDiscover my three new GPTs, now available at the OpenAI GPT Store, each offering different functionalities for usefulness and creativity.
- Transforming Design Collaboration: How we introduced Figma to MicrosoftAs a Senior Designer at Xamarin (later acquired by Microsoft), I played a crucial role in adopting and developing Figma within Microsoft.
- Designing UIs for Developer ToolsTogether with my fellow designers from Microsoft DevDiv – the Developer Division – we joined Kendra Havens from the .NET team for a nice one-hour talk on how we design developer tools at Microsoft.
- macOS Big Sur Icon TemplateThe annual Apple developer conference WWDC has just started – one of the highlights is the redesign of the macOS user interface, which – besides other things – introduces a brand new style of application icons.
- Accessibility Improvements in Visual Studio 2019 for MacThe release of Visual Studio 2019 for Mac includes numerous developments in the color representation of icons and warning and error status messages.